- What is investment in shopping mall in Islamabad?
- Why you need to invest in Aquatic Mall in Islamabad?
- Why people need to prefer to shop from shopping mall?
Investment can be defined simply as “the process of investing money for earning profit”. There are 2 basic classes of investment: Fixed income investment & variable income investment. Fixed income investment includes fixed deposits, shares and bonds while Variable income investment includes property or business ownership.
Investment means creation of goods or capital that is capable of producing goods or providing services. Investment made on health and education is believed to be an investment in ‘human capital’. Return on Investment (ROI) is a key measure of an organization’s performance.
There is lot of options to do investment in Aquatic Mall that you can spend time worrying about but there’s only one that really matters. Talking about investments, shopping malls in Islamabad are the best investment that you ever made for your future benefits.
How Aquatic Mall Islamabad is one of a kind of project in Pakistan?
About 40% of the total investments in Pakistan real estate in the year 2017 were in the field of Information Technology (I.T) & retail space that is 10% increase over its share in the previous year. Foreign and local investors started taking interest as Pakistan allows global investors to invest in malls in Islamabad and retail properties.
Aquatic Mall is started as Pakistan’s tallest aquatic mall; the completion date for Aquatic Mall has been pushed back to 2022. The nine story building will feature restaurants, spa, gym, helipad, world’s largest aquarium. The projected is designed by “Archentire” and marketed by BizVenture Marketing.
The Aquatic Mall offers an unparalleled retail mix combined with top- class entertainment, relaxation and dining attractions. The newly expanded fashion avenue offers a great boost to Islamabad’s best shopping options. In the race to build vertically in Pakistan, Islamabad has a commanding lead. Aquatic Mall is composed of 9 floors; each floor is about 15 feet in height.
How to do investment in Aquatic Mall Islamabad?
Buy shares of Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT). Try to invest in specialized REIT so that you will find a niche that is going to take off.
Mutual fund manager:
You need to trust a mutual fund manager if you are not up to date on the real estate trends.
“Syndicate” is similar to a REIT which is on a smaller scale & is organized differently. Try to join a syndicate to get high minimum investments.
Purchase a shopping center:
You can either purchase a shopping center yourself. Investment on your own requires a significant capital investment plus cash reserves to pay for repairs & management expenses.
If you got the resources & access to a good advice then direct investments have the potential.
Why shoppers prefer to visit Aquatic Malls?
- Aquatic Mall has got its own parking facility.
- There are products from competitive producer’s available under one roof.
- There are food courts having a wide variety of cuisines.
- There’s a movie theater in shopping mall.
- The mall is located in the prime location of G.T Road which is accessible. When a retailer sets up a store in the Aquatic Mall, he can have the shop in the prime location with minimum investment.
- If the retailer attempts to purchase a shop in such a location, he may not be able to afford it. A rented property implies low initial investment. It will enable the businessman to utilize the saved amount.
- Most of the times, a businessmen set up pop-up stores in the malls in Islamabad to attract customers to introduce new products. This is a pop-up location for a pop-up store as it is a high traffic area.
Shopping centers are the latest ‘must have’ for investors that are targeting Pakistan in a bid to benefit from the region’s growth. In this article, you will sure have the idea of ‘How to do investment in Aquatic Mall’. Follow the above steps to make your investment really a worth.